We want to make sure your delivery goes as smooth as possible for you or your contractor.
For delivery minimums or maximums, please contact us. Please keep the following in mind when scheduling a delivery:
- Bulk materials including mulches, soil conditioner, mortar sand and river rock can be delivered in our dump truck.
- We can haul 16 yards of mulch in our dump truck.
- Most other material including palletized stone is delivered on a flatbed delivery truck. The number of pallets that we can deliver at a time depends on what we are delivering and whether you will need the assistance of a moffit to place your material. Be sure to see one of our staff members for more assistance
- Bulk mulches and aggregates can be packaged in one of our customized bulk material bags which holds 1 ½ yards of material, so it can be delivered on the same truck with your palletized stone without an additional delivery fee. Bag charges apply.
- We will attempt to get the material as close to the job site as possible; however, off-driveway deliveries are at the discretion of the delivery driver and a waiver will be required.
- Delivery times are estimated and subject to change. We’re dedicated to doing our best to get your material delivered in a timely and professional manner. However, we cannot control delays due to weather, traffic and other circumstances that may arise.
Due to the nature of our materials, we DO NOT accept returns on:
- Mortar, Poly Sand or Bagged Items
- Natural Stone
- All Special Orders
- Clearance Items
- Any Material that is Unclean
- Any Material with Scrapes or Cuts
- Bulk Items
All other materials are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
Our areas served for delivery include: Greensboro, Rocky Mount, Colfax, Winston Salem, Kernersville and the surrounding areas.